Welcome to the second video in our series with Tony Robbins and Russell Brunson. In this episode, we talk about how to position yourself as an expert so you can 10X your business. This business strategy happens to be what both Tony and Russell have done to be successful and they explain how you can apply it to any business. Subscribe: http://bit.ly/fnlhckr
GET MY FREE BOOK: https://expertsecrets.com/?cf_affiliate_id=759504&affiliate_id=759504
Whether you are a startup or a seasoned entrepreneur, the concepts in this video (and in the expert secrets book) can apply to your business whether you are selling online or if you have a brick and mortar business. Besides positioning yourself as an expert, Russell explains how you can create a movement around your ideas and develop new opportunities for your business. Compose all these concepts together and you are priming your business for huge growth and success.
CHECK OUT THESE RELATED VIDEOS:
Missed out on Part 1 of our Tony Robbins and Russell Brunson series? Check it out here:
In this playlist, Russell Brunson answers the questions YOU want to know. Things like getting free traffic, facebook ads, and time management. Check it out here:
– Hey everyone, this is Russell Brunson again, and I wanna welcome you back to part number two of my interview with the man, the myth, the legend, Mr. Tony Robbins. If you haven’t watched the first part of the interview yet, go back up in the playlist and watch that one first, because you don’t wanna not watch that before you get to part number two. Now in the part number two, I’m excited for you because in here, we start diving deeper into the different types of businesses, and I go through two types of businesses I call ’em two expert businesses. One of ’em is where you become an expert selling your own products, like I was a potato gun expert, Tony Robbins is the personal development expert right? So there’s that type of business, but the other side of it, which a lot of people don’t know about, is let’s say you already have a business, you’re selling physical products on Amazon or ecommerce things or you have a gym or maybe you are a chiropractor, or dentist, or financial planner like, if you have an existing business, you could also apply the expert strategies, that Tony and I are gonna talk about next, into your business. Now on top of that, you’re gonna learn a whole bunch of other things, like how do you create a tribe of people, what’re the three commonalities in every single tribe? Every mass movement that’s even been started from the beginning of time ’til now, what is a new opportunity, how do you create one, and a whole bunch of other amazing things, that you are gonna love, so with that said, let’s jump into part two of the interview with Tony Robbins. – You know in your book you talk about the two types of kind of expert businesses. You know, the people who don’t wanna be an expert also, but just wanna grow their company, you know, how would this work for them as well? So many you can give us those differentiations so people have an understanding how to look at this. – Yeah definitely, so the first kind of expert business is one I think people are familiar with, is, I look at you like you are the king of this, right? Like doing books and seminars and like positioning yourself as an expert, and that’s like a big piece of this, which is really really cool and I think anybody who’s got any kind of talent or specialized knowledge or something they’re passionate about can do that kind of business. And you can make great money, you can serve people. But I know there’s a lot of people that come in my world they’re like, well, Russell, I don’t wanna do that, like I own a software company or supplement company or I’m a chiropractor or whatever those things might be, and it’s interesting like when I launched our software company, ClickFunnels, like, it’s just a, it’s a boring software company, and we’re competing against other boring software companies. And but I was able to take all these principles we teach in here and kind of attach like a person to a software company. And we took it from no members to, right now, actually today, we passed 40,000 active members inside of ClickFunnels. I think one of the fastest-growing non-VC backed startups in the world, and it’s because these principles like you take it, and it takes any kind of business and lights it on fire, in fact, I’ve got a friend who’s a financial planner and he’s, there’s how many financial planners, in Boise, Idaho, where I’m at, there’s, you know, a thousand of ’em here. But people come and they actually, they will fly over like 30 states to get to him, they’ll pay him 10 times more, and he does the exact same thing, because he’s positioned himself as this expert. And we understand that it’s like man, like you can charge more, you’re no longer a commodity, people will come to you, you can serve people the higher level, like so many cool things come when you understand how to wrap these principles into any type of business, it doesn’t just have to be an expert business. – And I think, positioning as an expert you know, one of the things I love about what you do is you make sure the person is an expert. (laughter) So tell me, what’s the pattern that you started discovering, you talked about this in the book, that you know, every mass movement really starts with, I think it was three patterns, if I remember correctly. – Yeah, it’s cool ’cause when I was creatin’ this book, and I’m just like you, like I learned this from you, I model everyone right? So I’m like okay, I’m building a software company, who do I model, who are the best out there? And I was looking at everything. Initially started the business, I look at like Apple and Steve Jobs and like, what did he do? And then I started looking at like Tesla, and Elon Musk and the I started taking a step back and I looked at politics and like, what are the people that are winning doing, versus the people that are losing, then I went and took another step back and I started studying everything from like, the really negative like cult and how did they work and then religion, and everything in between and it was cool, as I was going deep into study, and I know you’ve done this before, you’re going through stuff and all of a sudden like, I started seeing this weird pattern, and I was in a point of immersion where I was like, for three or four weeks just geekin’ out, and it was cool as soon as I identified the pattern then I started looking at our company I was like, okay, we’re doing parts of this, or maybe one or two things, but now that I know it, how can we amplify and what are the things we can do to make it better, and so we started doing all of those pieces and then we tested them and then we’d see what would happen, and so the book’s kind of cool ’cause it gives you, and I’ll show you in a second, it shows you the strategy, here’s the three things that’ll happen, then it shows, here’s the practical application that we did inside ClickFunnels, we did these four things, and that’s what got us from, you know, 20,000 members to 30,000 within like a three month period of time, what’re those things, and so I’ll show you guys, in my books, I’m a big doodler. ‘Cause that’s how my brain works. But like there’s tons of sketches, like this is a sketch from this so, this right here, this is the three things every mass movement from the beginning of time, all it’s had now kinda goin’ through real quickly, number one is all of ’em have some type of charismatic leader, and that’s a big thing ’cause it’s hard to connect to just a brand. Longer term you can do that, but initially, especially like, it’s a person you connect with that gets you to wanna follow. The number two thing in the pattern is all of ’em had like a future-based cause, that they were taking people towards. And one of the coolest ways I found, I talk about this, I went through all the US elections from the one that just happened all the way back to like George Bush, or excuse me all the way back to George Washington and what’s interesting is I was able to find most of the campaign slogans on both the sides like Republican or Democrat, it didn’t matter who won, what party or whatever, but the ones that won, all the candidates had like a very future-based cause. Think about Trump was, let’s make American great again. And all the people that lost had a very present-based cause like Hillary had, I think hers, the two or three slogans of kind of hers like, I’m with her, and very present-based things. Even back when Obama won, Obama’s all about change, and Bush wasn’t and then like, it’s interesting and so, I started realizing that and so inside of our big mass movement we were trying to create, I realized like, we need a future-based cause, like what is that, so we created one and then we figure out how to amplify it and we show all the examples of how we’ve done that, and that gets people to want to come with you. And then the third thing, and this is probably the least understood but I think the most important is every mass movement, they, the leader offered their people a new opportunity. Which is, they didn’t come and try to just help people become better, but they were like look, this is a new opportunity I wanted to– – How would you define, so a lot of people don’t make that, I don’t sound simple, but how do you define a new opportunity if your mind? – Yeah, so there– – So many people take something that currently exists, and they convert it into seemingly a new opportunity, I’m just curious, what’s your definition? – So for me I look at like, whatever customer we’re trying to serve, right, they’re coming to us and they want a result, so they have, this is the result I wanna get over here. And usually, we’re not the first person they came to. Like usually, they’ve been trying to get this result for a while. And they’re in some vehicle, and I like visualize it as a vehicle, they’re in a car, they’re in a vehicle, they’re driving to get to that result, and so, what most people do in business is they come and they sell what I call improvement offers, so they’ll come and like, oh that vehicle you’re in, well, it’s like, let me step back, so an example, let’s say you’re into weightloss, let’s say you wanna lose weight, so the vehicle you might be in, let’s say it’s the Atkins diet, or it could be whatever diet right? And that’s the vehicle, and they’re in that thing. And so an improvement offer’s coming back and what most people do is like hey, you’re in this thing, I’m gonna make that experience better for you, we’re gonna, whatever, they try to make it better. But the hard thing is that, someone knows what that experience is like, they’re in this vehicle, trying to get their result, and if they’re not happy like, they’re not happy, and it’s no matter how hard we try to make that process better, it’s gonna be, you’re always gonna have tons of friction. Whereas if I come and say look, – Compare you to them even if you’re different. – Yeah exactly, so if I come and I can create an actual new opportunity and say look, get out of the vehicle you’re in gettin’ that result, come over to this vehicle, it’s completely different it’s a new opportunity, this is what’s gonna take you over here, that’s how it cause issue changes. One of my favorites, it’s a friend you and I both have, Dave Asprey, he came in with his movement, he’s like look, you’re gonna eat high fat, put butter in your coffee, all sorts of things, and people are like what in the world? – Haven’t you ever heard of that description before? You told him he was nuts! (laughter) He’s gonna end up so genius. – Oh so brilliant, and everyone’s jumpin’ from their vehicles comin’ to here ’cause like, I don’t know what they’re doin’, but that sounds way better and they come over and he’s built a huge mass movement, huge company, supplement company, retail stores, everything based on this new opportunity he provided people and it was brilliant as you know. Hey this is Russell again, thank you so much for watching part two of my interview with Tony Robbins, how crazy is it that Tony interviewed me? Like, uh, still can’t even imagine and believe that this is like my life, so exciting. So, with that said, video number three is dropping a couple days from now, I do not want you to miss it so, this is what you have to do, number one, subscribe to my channel, that way, you get notified when all the videos come through but number two, you have to click on the bell, get notifications, if you aren’t getting notifications, you’re not gonna know when this video comes out, ‘kay, so subscribe to the channel, turn on your notifications, that’s what you need to do right now, and that way you’ll get video number three when it drops, and you’re gonna want video number three ’cause video number three, we talk about my favorite part of the Expert Secrets book, which is the concept of epiphany bridge stories. Like if nothing else, everything you’re gonna learn in these interviews and in this book, that is the most important part is the epiphany bridge stories, you’re gonna be learning about during the third part of this interview. And with that said, if you don’t have your copy of Expert Secrets book, like what’re you waiting for? They’re free, you literally just pay for the shipping and handling, I send it to you for free. So somewhere on this screen there’ll be a link to it, click on it, get your book, and then make sure you are ready for video number three because this is the best part of the entire interview with Tony and me go into epiphany bridge stories, but do not miss it, with that said, I will see you guys in a couple days on the third and final video in this series.
New To ClickFunnels But Want To Grow Your Business?
- If You Want Simple Tweaks You Can Make To Your Website, So You Can Make More Money Now, Then Click Here TO Get Free Book! 108 Proven Split Test Winners!
- If You Want The Underground Playbook For Growing Your Company Online…, Then Click Here To Get The FREE Book! DotCom Secrets
- If You Want To Get Your FREE Copy Of EXPERT SECRETS Now Where The CEO of ClickFunnels GIVES away his business secrets, Then Click Here
Want To Join ClickFunnels?
- Do you want a free ClickFunnels account? I just hooked you up with a FREE account! Click Here
- Do you want to see this Weird Niche Funnel That’s Currently Making $17,947 PER DAY And How To Ethically Knock It Off In Less Than 10 Minutes? Click Here
- Russell Brunson’s giving away his 3 BEST SALES FUNNELS! 98% Of His Income Is From These 3 Funnels…You Want Your Own Copies?
Want To Take ClickFunnels To The Next Level?
- Funnel Graffiti is the easiest way to plan out your sales funnel! Click Here To Get Some Free Funnel Graffiti
- Need help with the copy in your funnels? ummm… these are LITERALLY the cheat codes for your funnel (Funnel Scripts) – Click Here
- The founders of ClickFunnels (the #1 marketing platform in the world) just launched their own University. Click Here To Sign Up FREE
- Get The First 257 Episodes Of Marketing In Your Car For FREE On This Pre-Loaded MP3 Player… Click Here