#AskRussellAnything at https://marketinginyourcar.com/free-mp3?cf_affiliate_id=3044692&affiliate_id=3044692
got number two hey my questions about whether or not there’s a market for my product or course I was a missionary down in Haiti for the last seven years and the last few years I incorporated marketing into the organization I was down there with now back in the States my passion really is helping missionaries and small nonprofits with their getting them up and running on a website showing them email marketing showing them offline marketing showing them how to blog social media all that stuff so my question is I want to make a course that teaches missionaries one-on-one marketing you know all the aspects of marketing so my question is how do I know whether there’s a market for that how can I do some research before spending the time in creating the course and the product before yeah before making all this how I know that there’s a market for my product number one the best way to find out if your ideas gonna work is go into a market and make sure somebody’s selling something similar already okay we are in a marketplace that is not brand new it’s mature there are few markets that are untapped and use the untapped ones because there’s no money and so people stop trying to tap into them so you gotta understand that is if I can find some of something’s and sell in something similar not the same product if you’ve read the expert seekers book you know they’re between red ocean and blue ocean like you still need to create your own blue ocean but are there red oceans right now selling something similar there’s not a red ocean anywhere it means the fish and the shark had disappeared right so I need to make sure I’ve confined a red ocean and then try to create my own blue ocean side of us number one number two I’ve always told people like you need to make sure you hit a market that has two things number one they have to be willing to give money okay so they’re willing to do it number two they have to be able so willing and able to things so willing means I would love to give you money okay does that market like to get people money do nonprofits like to give people money for education hmm do they I’m not sure my guess is the most nonprofits keep their profits is that right so I don’t think they’re there they’re really not really spend my especially in for proxies I’d be my one concern number tutors are they able if they’re broken on profit you’re trying to get to helping raise money they’re probably not able either so I would be concerned about that but you could take those same skills and you could go and you could and you could create something for a business that is in profit make some money and then give my ten on profit oh I don’t wait a couple of questions about VC or not VC about nonprofits like anyway and I remember those when we get there but the biggest thing is just like a lot of times like I do charity work and I give money to different organizations and things like that because I love him i care about him I serve people for free I do lots to fight that because I love and I care about the market not so much because I want make it in business I want to get business I want to find a hot market okay so what’s the three-step for me if you read experts cigarettes final hot market asking what they want and give it to him so that’s what I’m looking for and then I can donate the money I make parts of it or I can serve give time things that to charities and also I’m not sure if this is true or not but I think it is if you do charity work for people all times I can be tax write-off like let’s say you normally charge $10,000 an hour for insulting you can go and you can work for free for a charity and then they can actually write it off and and you get that as the thing I believe is that true I don’t know I can’t your attorney don’t trust me this is not legal or financial advice but if you’re wondering that’s kind of Rises that works that good guys drop the mic one more marketing secrets if so then go get your copies of my two best-selling books book number one is called experts secrets and you get a free copy at expert seekers calm and book number two is called dot-com secrets and you get your free copy at dot-com secrets calm inside these two books you’ll find my top 35 secrets reviews become the fastest-growing non VC back-sass startup company in the world
New To ClickFunnels™ But Want To Grow Your Business?
- If You Want Simple Tweaks You Can Make To Your Website, So You Can Make More Money Now, Then Click Here TO Get Free Book! 108 Proven Split Test Winners !
- If You Want The Underground Playbook For Growing Your Company Online…, Then Click Here To Get The FREE Book! DotCom Secrets
- If You Want To Get Your FREE Copy Of EXPERT SECRETS Now Where The CEO of ClickFunnels™ GIVES away his business secrets, Then Click Here
Want To Join ClickFunnels™?
- Do you want a free ClickFunnels™ account? I just hooked you up with a FREE account! Click Here
- Do you want to see this Weird Niche Funnel That’s Currently Making $17,947 PER DAY And How To Ethically Knock It Off In Less Than 10 Minutes? Click Here
- Russell Brunson’s giving away his 3 BEST SALES FUNNELS! 98% Of His Income Is From These 3 Funnels…You Want Your Own Copies ?
Want To Take ClickFunnels™ To The Next Level?
- Funnel Graffiti is the easiest way to plan out your sales funnel! Click Here To Get Some Free Funnel Graffiti
- Need help with the copy in your funnels? ummm… these are LITERALLY the cheat codes for your funnel (Funnel Scripts) – Click Here
- The founders of ClickFunnels™ (the #1 marketing platform in the world) just launched their own University. Click Here To Sign Up FREE
- Get The First 257 Episodes Of Marketing In Your Car For FREE On This Pre-Loaded MP3 Player… https://marketinginyourcar.com/free-mp3?cf_affiliate_id=3044692&affiliate_id=3044692
Want To Promote ClickFunnels™ & Earn?
- Do You Want To Retire In 100 Days As A ClickFunnels™ Super Affiliate… Click Here
- Join The ClickFunnels™ Affiliate Program And Let Us Buy Your DREAM CAR For You!
Today’s Question: How do I know there’s a market for my product?
Hey Russell, my question is about whether there’s a market for my product or course. I was a missionary down in Haiti for the last 7 years. And the last few years I incorporated marketing into the organization I was down there with. Now back in the states, my passion really is helping missionaries in small non-profits with getting them up and running on a website, showing them email marketing, showing them offline marketing, showing them how to blog, social media, all that stuff. So my question is, I want to make a course that teaches missionaries, one on one marketing, all the aspects of marketing. So my question is, how do I know whether there is a market for that? How can I do some research before spending the time creating the course and the product before making all this? How do I know there’s a market for my product?
Watch the video for the answer, or read the transcripts here:
Watch all other DropTheMic shows here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoc93MnQcNN89VdU-OZNv313en5RZicOO
Follow Me Online Here:
How do I know there’s a market for my product?
How do I know there’s a market for my product?