USE MAILGUN FOR FREE FOR CLICKFUNNELS SMTP
To set up your SMTP to work with your domain on ClickFunnels, You need an email service.
Am going to suggest you use mailgun.com because it’s free up to 10000 messages per month
So you need to do a few parts.
- Create a mailgun account and add some settings
- Create some records with your registrar (the place you have your domain)
- Add some settings to your clickfunnels account and your done!
Part A: Go to mailgun.com
- Click Sign up
- Fill out your details
- Click create account
- Skip adding credit card for now
- Go and activate your account by email
- Then verify by mobile text
- Scroll down to Sending Domains
- Click Add Custom Domain
- Add in mg.domain.com (replace domain.com with your domain)
- A page will load with instructions for changes in your registrar – keep this open
Part B: Go to your registrar
- Find where you enter custom dns settings
- In godaddy just go to https://dcc.godaddy.com/domains/
- Click the three dots beside your domain and go to “Manage DNS”
- In cloudflare, just login and click DNS at the top.
- You have to add 2 TXT records – mg.domain.com, _domainkey.mg.domain.com
- On godaddy, Click add under the other records there and select TXT from dropdown.
- In the host part, just add mg, then in the TXT Value part, add the value from mailgun for mg.
- Repeat the last 2 steps, except using _domainkey.mg and it’s value
- Next repeat for mx records and choose MX from dropdown and add mg in the host
- Finally choose cname from dropdown & add email.mg in HOST and mailgun.org in Points To
Part C: Go to clickfunnels
- Login hover on ACCOUNT and click on SMTP settings
- Click Add new
- In the title you can add mailgun
- In the from name add what you want, e.g. I have Steve @ TopFunnelSecrets
- In the from email, add your domain email address, e.g. email@example.com
- In the SMTP server settings, add smtp.mailgun.org
- In the SMTP port, add 587
- Now go back to the page on mailgun and click button ”Continue to Domain Overview”
- Take the default SMTP login from this page & the default password from there.
- Paste them into your SMTP user and SMTP password sections in Clickfunnels
- Your smtp domain in the Clickfunnels page is just domain.com (replace with yours)
- Select DEFAULT SMTP Integration checkbox & click button “Update SMTP Configuration”
Finally, when you have done all that, go back to the mailgun page and click the “Check DNS Records Now” button at the foot of the page under “Domain Verification & DNS”. It’s usually pretty quick to verify for me (within a few minutes).
Get Free Funnel Secrets
Add Your Email Here To Get Our Pick Of Top Funnel Secrets Plus Special Offers Direct To Your Email. Promise Of Free Gift Every Week :)
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously